Finnish-British hard rock band Transworld Identity have released a new music video.
Ex-Hanoi Rocks drummer Lacu Lahtinen formed a Finnish-British melodic hard rock band Transworld Identity with his British singer-wife Rachael Lahtinen. The band has now released a new music video for theirsingle Part Maroon, Part Indigo.
– Part Maroon, Part Indigo is like Yin and Yang, you can't have the good without the bad. Learning from your mistakes is a difficult journey and we don't always make the right choices, but if you can stay one step ahead of the doubt, negativity and hurt you've had in your life, you will be a better person, says Rachael Lahtinen.
As a singer of the band she uses the artist name Mila Bosa. Her voice is the perfect fit for the melodic hard rock music that Transworld Identity are doing.
– I think we have great thing going on. We do some 80's kind of stuff with classic rock vibes and our songs are great so far. I hope that everyone can hear us in the future, she says.
They have released three songs: Part Maroon, Part Indigo, I'm Such a Liar and Invisible.
There are no limits to what Transworld Identity wants to achieve.
– I am not the kind of person who likes to take baby steps. We want that everyone on the planet will hear about us in the next five years. We've got everything that it takes. I know it is extremely hard to make a break but we will do it.
She is from Sheffield, UK and moved to Finland 16 years ago when she fell in love with the drummer of legendary Finnish rock band Hanoi Rocks, Lacu Lahtinen. Lacu is at the moment, also the drummer of Popeda, a band that is the corner stone of Finnish rock music. Rachael and Lacu met when "rebirth" Hanoi Rocks were touring in England. Now they live close to the Finnish town of Tampere.
– I fell in love with Finland immediately when I first came here. I was like, how can everybody be so nice and friendly. It's so safe in here too. You don't have to look over your shoulder to see who is walking behind you and check if your wallet is still in your pocket.
Finland is known for great bands like The Rasmus, Nightwish, Amorphis and Battle Beast.
– So many really good Finnish bands and they have done well all around the world. I hope that it will help our way in the future.