Mark Baker the man behind the iconic Signal ‘Loud & Clear’ album to release ‘The Future Ain’t Wh
Mark Baker is the man behind the iconic Signal ‘Loud & Clear’ album as well as many other songs including tracks for 38 Special, Paris Black, Triumph and Boulevard.
He was also the main co-writer on House Of Lords’ acclaimed ‘Demons Down’ record, re-joining as co-writer on some of the band’s more recent albums too.
‘The Future Ain’t What It Used To Be’ is a compilation of Mark’s songwriter demos from the 80s and 90s. The songwriter demos feature various singers, including the best session vocalist of them all – Mark Free. I’m pleased to say there are several unreleased Mark Free vocals.
Track Listing & Vocalist Featured:
01. Nobody Gets Out Alive (Mark Free) 03:38
02. The Future Ain't What It Used To Be (Mark Free) 04:35
03. Demons Down (Demo Version)(James Christian) 03:34
04. No Pleasure Without The Pain (Demo Version)(James Christian) 05:00
05. Someday You're Gonna Love Someone (Mark Free) 03:45
06. A Little Too Much (Mark Free) 04:23
07. First To Cry (Mark Free) 03:43
08. What Did You Do (Mark Free) 04:27
09. Nothin' (Mark Free) 04:48
10. Dream On Little Dreamer (Bill Champlin) 04:16
11. Give A Little (Vocalsist Unknown) 03:57
12. Cold Day In Hell (James Christian) 04:12
13. Questions Of The Heart (Gary O) 04:59
14. Brighter Day (James Christian) 04:32
15. Only Young (Vocalist Unknown) 04:01
16. Runaway (Mark Free) 03:53
17. Superhero (Mark Free) 04:46
18. X T C O I (Freddy Curci) 03:46